Anglican cathedral, James Powell, Liverpool, Britain.
A photograph of a stained glass window intended for Liverpool's Anglican cathedral. The window depicts the Holy Trinity, and was made by James Powell and Sons. The foundation stone for the cathedral was laid in July 1904, and it was consecrated in 1924, though regular services were not held until 1940. The cathedral is the largest in Britain. 17th April 1934
|Color||Black & White|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at email@example.com
License Type: Rights Managed