Bayley Lane Coventry, tudor half-timbered, five hundred years
22 Bayley Lane Coventry circa 1936. The tudor half-timbered cottage has stood on this site for over five hundred years and behind it is the rather grand St. Mary's Guildhall.
|Color||Black & White|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at email@example.com
License Type: Rights Managed