Blyth, Bolckow, Hughes
Once the proud Cunard liner, Carmania, this is all that remains of her at the Blyth ship breaking yard of Messrs. Hughes, Bolckow in 1933
|Color||Black & White|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
License Type: Rights Managed