Caledonian Market, 1946
Caledonian Market, just off the Caledonian Road in Islington, London. Built by the City of London Corporation and was opened in June 1855 by Prince Albert. July 1946.
|Color||Black & White|
|Keywords||1940s,20th Century,Barbed wire,Clock Tower,Deserted,Empty,Islington,Listed,London,Market,Meat,Nobody,Urban|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at email@example.com
License Type: Rights Managed