carbon monoxide, Bobby Shepard, Corfu, Christi
The parents of Christi and Bobby Shepard aged 7 and 6 who died from carbon monoxide poisoning in 2006 while on holiday in Corfu. Photograph here is the mother 0f the kids Sharon Wood.5th December 2006
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
License Type: Rights Managed