Bowes Railway, Andrew Barclay, Kilmarnock, Springlwell
This little 040 tank engine has arrived to double the steam power at the Bowes Railway depot at Springlwell on 7th May 1981. The engine, built by Andrew Barclay of Kilmarnock in 1954 is the most recent addidtion to stock at the preserved colliery line. Engineers prepare the engine to be set on the rails
|Color||Black & White|
|Keywords||Public Transport,Mixed Age Range,Five Men Only,Engineers,1980s,Engines,Journey,Railway,Steam,Trains,Transport|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at email@example.com
License Type: Rights Managed