Cook Street Gate Coventry City Centre, Col. W. F. Wyley
The Cook Street Gate Coventry City Centre built around 1385, and presented to the city by Col. W. F. Wyley in 1913. The battlements were added in 1931-32 during a period of restoration to the gate. Circa January 1936
|Color||Black & White|
|Keywords||1930s,Street Scene,Architecture,Man,Bicycle,Gate,Boundary,Castle ,Battlements,Pre-war|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
License Type: Rights Managed