The Bishop of Coventry taking the Eight O'Clock Holy Communion service in the ruins of Coventry Cathedral, also known as St Michael's Cathedral. The Cathedral was bombed almost to destruction during the Coventry Blitz on 14 November 1940. 1st June 1941.
|Color||Black & White|
|Keywords||1940s,2nd World War,blitz,building,Coventry,Coventry Cathedral,religion,religious,ruins,Second World War,service,St Michael's Cathedral,wartime|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
License Type: Rights Managed