Coventry, The Golden Cross, Mint
The Golden Cross Inn on the corner of Hay lane and Pepper Lane, Coventry. Circa 1936. It is belived that The Golden Cross public house stands on the site once occupied by Coventry's Royal Mint which existed in the 15th century. The Inn itself was built in the 17th Century.
|Color||Black & White|
|Keywords||1930s,Street Scene,Architecture,Timber Frame,Pub,Public House,Pre-war,Medieval|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at email@example.com
License Type: Rights Managed