Dogs Cemetery, Woodford, Essex, P. D. S. A. Centre
Dogs Cemetery at P. D. S. A. Centre, Woodford, Essex. August 1952 C4044
|Color||Black & White|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at email@example.com
License Type: Rights Managed