Grafton Underwood, Northants
The Church of St. James, the register of which dates back to 1678, in the village of Grafton Underwood, Northants. The yew trees may be almost the same age as the Church but metal railings show the modern influence. Circa 1948 P000112
|Color||Black & White|
|Keywords||Religion,Rural Scenes,Church,Country Lane,Winter,1940s|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
License Type: Rights Managed