Henshaw's School, Stretford, Lancs
Blind girls taught cookery Henshaw's School for the Blind, at Stretford, Lancs. December 1953 D7487-006
|Color||Black & White|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at email@example.com
License Type: Rights Managed