Holy Trinity Church, Coventry
Holy Trinity Church, Coventry circa 1936.With views of the city in the background, looking towards the Radford area of the city. This image was taken prior to the bombing of Coventry in November 1940. Holy Trinity remains intact.
|Color||Black & White|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
License Type: Rights Managed