Liverpool Cathedral, the Church of England Cathedral of the Diocese of Liverpool, built on St James's Mount in Liverpool and is the seat of the Bishop of Liverpool, completed in 1978. Circa March 1955.
|Color||Black & White|
|Keywords||1950s,Anglican Cathedral,Buildings and Structures,Cathedral,Cathedrals,Cemeteries,Cemetery,Christian,Christianity,Landmarks,Liverpool,Park,Parks,Protestant,St James|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
License Type: Rights Managed