Liverpool Cathedral, the Church of England Cathedral of the Diocese of Liverpool, built on St James's Mount in Liverpool and is the seat of the Bishop of Liverpool, completed in 1978. Pictured, Victorian street lamp standard lends a new look to the much photographed Liverpool Cathedral, 25th February 1952.
|Color||Black & White|
|Keywords||1950s,Anglican Cathedral,Buildings and Structures,Cathedral,Cathedrals,Cemeteries,Cemetery,Christian,Christianity,Landmarks,Liverpool,Merseyside,Park,Parks,Protestant,Religion,St James,St James's Mount|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at email@example.com
License Type: Rights Managed