Mitchell Henry MP, Connemara, Kylemore Castle
Kylemore Castle on the Killary, Connemara. Builted by Mitchell Henry MP and now converted in to a nunnery for a order of Benedictine nuns. 31st May 1935
|Color||Black & White|
|Keywords||1930s,Ireland,Stately Home ,Architecture,Lake,Water|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
License Type: Rights Managed