St Columba church , Anfield, Liverpool
New Anfield church. The Lord Bishop of Warrington dedicating the foundation stone of the St Columba church which has been laid by Archbishop Spooner . 19th July 1931
|Color||Black & White|
|Keywords||1930s,20th Century,Block and Tackle,Ceremonies and Services,Church of England,England,Hats,Large Group of People Crowd,Liverpool,North West,Praying,Religion,United Kingdom,Vestments|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at email@example.com
License Type: Rights Managed