Former home of Col. H E Kitching, will next year become Stockton's first youth and community centre, providing recreational activities for young and old residents of the town, Stockton, 28th November 1952. It is at present being used to take the obverflow of overcrowded Hartburn School.
|Color||Black & White|
|Keywords||1950s,Buildings and Structures,Housing,Landmark,Landmarks,Motors,Stockton,Supplement|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
License Type: Rights Managed