Thomas Bond, Coventry
Bond's Hospital, Hill Street, Coventry. It was founded in 1506 by Thomas Bond, a draper who was Coventrys lord mayor in 1497.11th September 2002
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at email@example.com
License Type: Rights Managed