St. Anna's Church, Thornbury, Herefordshire.13th August 1951.
|Color||Black & White|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
License Type: Rights Managed