Town and Country Center in Palm Springs
The Town and Country Center office building, designed by A. Quincy Jones and Paul R. Williams, opened in 1947 in Palm Springs, California.
|Keywords||40s, A. Quincy Jones, America, architects, architecture, Carol Highsmith, mid-century modern, Modernist architecture, Palm Springs, Paul R. Williams, Town and Country Center|
|Credit||The Library of Congress, Carol M. Highsmith Archive/King Rose Archives / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
License Type: Rights Managed