West Wycombe, 1945
Views of St Lawrence's Church, West Wycombe and its Golden ball. The golden ball can be seen for miles around and is a recognised symbol of West Wycombe village. It is made from a wooden frame covered in gold leaf, 8 feet in diameter, and contains seating for up to six people. Circa 1945.
|Color||Black & White|
|Keywords||1940s,Buckinghamshire,cards,church,church of England,game,golden ball,landmark,religion,rural,village,villagers|
|Credit||Mirrorpix / GIW Photos|
This photo license is intended for editorial use only. Single Use in context. For all advertising and other non-editorial uses contact the GIW office for further information.
If located in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and Eire, kindly contact Mirrorpix directly at email@example.com
License Type: Rights Managed